Hi all,

I have a question for you. I'm building an online dictionary with CFMX and
Access 2000. I'd like to do what Webster's (http://www.m-w.com) does, which
is: if you search for "kaflooey", the results page tells you there's no
such entry in the dictionary, and they gives you a list of 10 possible
alternatives, similar in spelling (e.g., "kerflooey").

How could that be achieved in CFMX? Any code, tag, or ready-made module
that would do something like that, which could be added to a dictionary search?

Or, any ideas/pointers/suggestions on how that functionality could be achieved?

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Perez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]