Hi all,

After the awesome help that Dick and others have provided throughout the night has given me the ability to do what I need. Now I only have one more problem that I can not seem to fix. I want to make the fields that I filled in with my java function to be inaccessible to the user. I have added the READONLY parameter to the input tag but it still allows me to tab into it. Here is an example of the code on one of the fields.

<input name="addressLine1" type="text" id="addressLine1" size="50" READONLY />

I also tried it with the following and still it tabbed into this field.

<input name="addressLine1" type="text" id="addressLine1" size="50" READONLY="YES" />

What am I doing wrong or does this property get nixed when I set the value in the java function? So simple and yet so frustrating. :-(

Thanks again!
Kevin