From: Greg Saunders [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 26, 2004 8:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Excel ?

Hi Michael,

This is trivial to do using VBScript in Excel, assuming that you're able to
run macros.  Are your dynamic rows on the same worksheet as the cell
containing your number of customers? If you decrease the number of
customers, are rows deleted?

If you want, send me your spreadsheet off list, and I can add a script to
get you started.

Greg

At 08:02 PM 7/25/2004, Michael T. Tangorre wrote:
>Does anyone know how to dynamically add rows in excel?
>
>Here is what I have. I have a queue simulation setup in excel whereby in a
>cell you specify the number of "customers" as an interger. So for instance,
>500. When I put that number in there I would to dynamically create 500
rows.
>Now for the kicker, I have one row setup already, customer 1. All the
>formulas are in this row's columns.... So all new rows should be based on
>the formulas from customer row #1. Is this possible?
>
>I have been reading simulation info on google all day, but can't figure it
>out..
>
>TIA,
>
>Mike

usiness=donations%40houseoffusion.com&undefined_quantity=&cmd=_xclick>Donati
ons