Thanks Matt... I'll check it out.

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Liotta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:43:16 -0400
Subject: RE: Best Free Java IDE
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The official web site for Eclipse (eclipse.org) is currently down. If you
like, you can download the He3 beta from richpalette.com, which includes
latest version of Eclipse, which He3 is built on. You'll find that it
includes all the wonderful Java functionality of Eclipse along with
CFML-specific functionality provided by He3.

-Matt