Ok I don't know if anyone out there has ever used Amazon's web
services to get their product information, it is pretty cool for
finding a product or info about the product, except for prices. For
prices it only returns their price and the lowest "3rd party" price
and it doesn't tell you who that 3rd part is. I am working on a price
comparison tool (it was a fun little side project to work on html
parsing but now my company got interested in it). So anyways I was
wondering would there be legal issues with publishing a web service
that returned all the prices and the merchant offering the price for a
given ASIN? Mind you this would include "peek a boo" pricing (must add
item to shopping cart), but that could be disabled I suppose.

Adam H