>only problem I have with that idea is that input boxes can be so
>vaired as far as on click events, on change events, diffrent
>formating, then theres the action page and form validation..there is a
>lot more to a form than a simple Name:inputbox.
>
>Adam H

Absolutely agree with that. I had already thought about other fields needed.. but my "wordier" posts never seem to get answered so I left it a bit more vague...

But I would include other fields - Like even one that would be output with Preserve quotes called _javascript_ - for _javascript_ events.

Columns such as - dataType (string, number), requiredField (yes/no) and so on.

The ones that I definately am unsure of is all the custom events - but assuming I can have those all handled in a _javascript_ column -...

I mean - you can really start going nuts like Event (click, mouseover, mousedown), FunctionName etc etc and build the possibility for things like that. I am just not sure if it's more trouble then it's worth.

jason