Hi All,

I have a page with lots of different queries being performed -
essentially linking up multiple different databases. I have recently
started to get an error like this:

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Essentially a select query is performed followed by various bits of
processing and validation followed by some insert queries.  Is it
possible to release the memory of the query after it has been used or
is this already being done? If it is being done already would it be of
use to me to increase the size of the JVM memory generation size as
the link below?

http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/ts/documents/java_lang_outofmemory.htm

Also, could I consider breaking up the huge page into smaller pages
and including/linking to them?

TIA

Simon