--Boundary_(ID_a45jiKKgycR2RcCxHORYBA)

Look for application.cfm somewhere and the upper directories

Kris Marwood wrote:

> I've just reinstalled ColdFusion server and a simple fusebox app that was
> working fine before has stopped functioning propery. Instead of outputting
> the page, ColdFusion generates a blank page and all that is in the generated
> html source code is:
>
> <base href="http://www.myserver.com.au/private/">
>
> I've had this problem before I think, but I can't remember how I resolved
> it. Any suggestions as to the cause/solutions are greatly appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Kris Marwood
> Technical Manager
> Reaction Media Group
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> www.reactionmedia.com.au
>
> Web Development + e-Commerce + Multimedia

--Boundary_(ID_a45jiKKgycR2RcCxHORYBA)

Look for application.cfm somewhere and the upper directories
fusebox app that was
generated
href="http://www.myserver.com.au/private/">http://www.myserver.com.au/private/</a>">
href="http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/">http://www.mail-archive.com/cf-talk@houseoffusion.com/</a>
href="http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&body=lists/cf_talk">http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists&amp;body=lists/cf_talk</a>
or send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with 'unsubscribe'
in the body.</blockquote>

--Boundary_(ID_a45jiKKgycR2RcCxHORYBA)--