Sorry if this question has been answered already.

I searched the list but putting that particular
tagname returns plenty and most of it is advice to use
it.

For search pages I started to put the where statement
together into a variable request.filter

this worked fine but we just upgraded the server from
4.5 to 6.1 and I wanted to start throwing in
cfqueryparam.

So when I use this:
<cfset request.filter = "where 0=0">
<cfif len(attributes.office_num)>
<cfset request.filter = request.filter & " and
office_num in (<cfqueryparam list='Yes'
value='#attributes.office_num#'
cfsqltype='CF_SQL_VARCHAR'>)">
</cfif>

And then do this:

<cfquery datasource="media" name="get_office">
select office_id
from office
#request.filter#
</cfquery>

I get an error.

I can't quite figure out what I'm missing

any help?

-Joshua O'Connor-Rose
-All is Good