I have a problem with CFFTP.  I am trying to use CFFTP to download a file
onto a user hard drive.  When the user clicks a button the web site creates
a file using CFFILE and then tries to download it to C:\temp using CFFTP.
However all it is doing is saving it to C:\Temp on the web server!  Here is
my code....

<cfftp action="open" username="<username>" password="<password>"
server="<servername>" connection="temp" stoponerror="no">
<cfoutput>
Open Error Code: #cfftp.errorcode#
Open Error Text: #cfftp.errortext#
</cfoutput>

<cfftp connection="temp" action="GETFILE" localfile="c:\temp\test.doc"
remotefile="#thisdirectory#TestFile.htm" transfermode="BINARY"
failifexists="No" stoponerror="No">
Download Error Code: #cfftp.errorcode#<br>
Download Error Text: #cfftp.errortext#<br>
</cfoutput>
<cfftp action="CLOSE" connection="cv">

Both FTP operations succeed.  Anyone have any ideas?