Maybe I should have been more clear.  I'm on a linux server, so I can't
run most of the cfx tags that are listed in the Google search, and I'm
not real interested in spending hundreds of dollars to encrypt one
stinkin' string.  What I'm hoping for is someone who's maybe used some
of the rijndael java classes to roll their own.

Thanks,

Willy

http://www.google.com/search?q=Rijndael+encryption+in+ColdFusion ???