Not just menus but here's a free _javascript_ api for
DHTML:

http://dynapi.sourceforge.net/dynapi/

You probably will have to do a little work with it
this api supports all browsers is completely
_javascript_ based and when you combine it with CF
there's really a ton of things you can do with it.

-Joshua O'Connor-Rose
-All is Good

--- "Sparrow-Hood, Walter"