From: Mike Deane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 22 August 2000 15:20
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: CFQUERY, using two different DBs question - Newbie ;)

<cfquery name="Insert" DATASOURCE="AClient" username="sa" password="">
INSERT Customer_Kit
SELECT *
FROM dbo.ProdCenter.Task
WHERE 1 = 1
AND Task.Task_ID IN (#PreserveSingleQuotes(Form.Task_Selected)#);
</cfquery>

I am trying to move some data from one DB,table (ProdCenter,Task)
>>>FROM dbo.ProdCenter.Task<<< into another DB,table (AClient,
Customer_Kit).

How do I accomplish this feat?  For instance, how do I provide a second
DATASOURE to access the second DB?

Thank you.
/mdeane