From: Tim Do [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 5 August 2004 7:34 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CFMX and Crystal Reports

Try the CF_CR_ACTX tag...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:23 PM
To: CF-Talk

Never used cfreport..

However we use our own components to connect to a report, the use this
component to pass the parameters to the report build the report in either
PDF, XLS, or .Doc files. Which you then use cfcontent to view.

A bit of a pain, but it works great. The best thing is that this component
not only opens and runs a crystal report, but it can also change the
datasource and table information if needed.

Regards
Andrew Scott
Technical Consultant

NuSphere Pty Ltd