Or you can do a query of query, and change the sort order on your result set...

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Brady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 9:57 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Desc Output

If you can't do it in the query, there are ways to do it in CF.

Probably the easiest/best way I can think of in the 30 seconds of
thought I've given it is for something like this:

<cfoutput>
<cfloop from="#yourQuery.RecordCount#" to="1" step="-1" index="i">
#yourQuery.yourColumn[i]#<br />
</cfloop>
</cfoutput>

Scott