Darn

Spoofed.

Sorry, I was doing a friday afternoon "blonde" response. I signed up
to gmail and have been getting lots of lovely offers to be given
millions of dollars if I just go to Amsterdam and meet with someone
about a package... all the email comes from yahoo (valid server) and
you are right.. if yahoo is valid.. then crap can be sent from it

So, I have to register my little box in the corner as a valid sender
of email.. to 5 different agencies... I guess depending on what emails
the people that are registering have..... will this increase the "no
hotmail users here!" attitude in a lot of websites?

Is it ethical tho? hotmail saying who can email me?

Stupid questions I know.. c;mon.. it is friday