From: Donna French <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:00:17 -0500
Subject: CFMail
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I need to send an email to our customer base - currently about 2800 and
our hosting company will only allow sending 250 at a time, and they must
be at least 30 seconds between each mailing. I was trying to use a Perl
script but it's timing out and they aren't willing to change their
server settings.

Has anyone built a mailout app in CF that would send out the 250 at a
time, and at different intervals? Or do you know of a solution in
another language?

Thank you,