>You need Roger Benningfield's CFC:
>
>http://support.journurl.com/users/admin/index.cfm?mode=article
><http://support.journurl.com/users/admin/index.cfm?mode=article&entry=362>
>&entry=362
>
>Roger's weblog is a goldmine of info for this topic.

Yes, Roger's site has some great stuff, but I'm new enough at this particular piece that I'm need some ground zero help. Roger's stuff skips over some of ground level stuff and jumps right into the thick of things.

For instance, Roger you mention abovei using GetHttpRequestData()... but how?

With the CFC, how do you actually put it to use? Is there documentation for this CFC?

I've not done much with this stuff, so I need some pretty ground level help! :)

Thanks!
Jake