Well the script works...

though whoever published it seems to have a better handle on complex
concepts than they do on simple concepts, like "var" ... they use var
_outside_ the function where it's not needed and then don't use it
_inside_ the function where it's absolutely necessary.

Too bad they're putting that out there like that for people to cut and
paste it...

> this what you need?
> http://www.felgall.com/jstip45.htm

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117