From: Burns, John D [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 9:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Datasource list in XML file?

Ok, related to my earlier dev server rebuild questions...

IIS has crapped out on the dev server machine so I can't access the CF
Administrator to get a list of datasources, mappings and such.  I was
thinking of installing Apache on the dying dev server to get to that info,
but I was curious if anyone had any other ideas on how to get to that info.
Is it stored in XML files somewhere?  Could I set CF to be a standalone
webserver?  How would I go about doing that?