This may or may not be applicable in your situation, but if it's your company that is nudging you into ASP.NET, try and talk them into sending you to a 5 day MS course on the language. I just took one in C# and it was great. (they aren't cheap though)

Brian
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Terrebonne
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 2:35 PM
  Subject: SOT: ASP book for CF programmer?

  Hello,

  I hope this isn't too off topic, but I figured this would be the best place to get good info.

  I am currently a long time CF and C++ programmer and I want to try my hand at ASP.NET (VB & C#).  Any other CF'ers made the ASP transition?  If so, were there any books that you found that were good for experienced programmers trying to pick up ASP.NET?  Any advise or resources to share?

  Thanks for any info you could provide.

  Regards,
  Chris