Why is that an argument?  Are you saying that it is so difficult to write a
book (which I am definitely not arguing, I agree that it for sure is) that
mistakes are eminent?  If you are going to make me pay for a book, I would
hope that all measures are taken to make sure it is as mistake-free as
possible...

Feeling argumentative on a Wednesday night... :)

Ray