> Thanks every one for your help.

> i tried toBinary function but i get an error.
> Parameter 1 of function toBinary which is now "temporary
> path" must be a base64-encoded string

You have to save the file being uploaded to a location first and then
read the file using CFFILE before you can store it -- you can't just
pass the form variable because... as strange as this may sound... CF
treats different files differently during the upload process, so you
can't rely on any single behavior during that process. Once the file
is saved to a location on the drive, then you can safely read the file
and do whatever you need with it.

> also i tried the longvarchar but when i try to open it I
> get a bunch of junk
> 2f7661722f746d702f4143465844416f6f61794eÿÿÿÿ

> any thoughts

Did you try reading the file with <cffile action="" and
dropping the cfqueryparam tag?

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with