I'm not sure if He3 has implemented any external browser actions, but
Eclipse allows you to create an action that will launch an external browser
through the run > External Tools menu. If you play around with the
configuration and variables you can get close to having it launch the
current file. It's been a while since I played with it, but I think the
easiest way is to add your browser and use the file_prompt variable to let
you specify the file you want to load each time you fire the action.

If you want to get database browsing working I think you'll need to add
another plugin to Eclipse.

Quantum and JFaceDBC are both good in my experience.

Spike

Stephen Milligan
Code poet for hire
http://www.spike.org.uk