I'm using my laptop as a development machine and I'm testing applications through the localhost. ( using IIS5 configured for cfm, asp, .net, php )

Mozilla ( Firefox ) - keeps asking for username and password credentials whereas IE does not.

Does anyone know of any workarounds or at the very least... what username and password its looking for? ( I've tried my windows account credentials already ).

Thanks