On Aug 15, 2004, at 9:46 PM, Sean Corfield wrote:

>  > You could (possible) simplify this interface (for the rest of us)
> with
>  > a cfmessage type=receiver... tag.
>
>  No you can't. You'd need a request in progress to execute that tag -
>  the whole point of the event gateway is that it can generate the
>  requests based on external stimuli. For cfmessage to work, you'd need
>  a request already in progress...
>
>  > >  That's it! The Java code
>  > (this is where you code the requestor or listener, right)
>
>  Yes.

Ahhh... The Java code is in (extends) the gateway, not the CFC -- you
did say that in your blog, but I missed it.  Of course!  The gateway
tells the JMS provider: Here's what I am interested in & here's what to
do with it-- in our case, tickle a CFC.

Time to go to bed & let my subconscious put all the pieces in place.

Dick