> Hello everybody,

> I want to re-arrange everything dumped out by cfdump and
> comma separate all the elements of the cfdump structure.

> <cfdump var="#url#">

> I want to take the results returned by the above cfdump
> structure and comma separate each element. I want to
> insert all the comma separated elements into a db column.

Wouldn't it be easier to edit the query string? ...

#replace(replace(cgi.query_string,"&",",","ALL"),"=",":"#

Although ultimately I think if I were going to store this info in a
single db column, I would just use the unmodified query string -- it
would make it easier to create a link to the page being referenced in
your log.

s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with