Hi, through a combination of circumstances beyond our control we have
inherited a Perl script which we need to get running on an NT system. The
part thats giving us problems is mailing from the script as we can't use an
SMTP server or install any additional software on the NT box (don't ask why,
if we could do it Blat would be on that machine as we speak).

We do have access to CF 4.0 on the server though, so we were wondering - can
we send the email data from the perl script to a CF template which would do
the mailing? The script is set up with a mailing subroutine which is passed
four variables - To, From, Subject and Message, all messages will be
pre-defined and fairly short in length.

Anyone have any ideas on this? We have a very basic level of Perl experience
so if any answers can not assume we know what we are doing it may save time
;)

Wayne Putterill