From: joe velez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 11:41 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Create MYSQL Datasource

Rick -

I have a similar issue.
Are you on NT or Linux? I have a cfx tag that will create the dsn on NT, but
I have not tested it on CFMX, only CF4.5 ... and to further OUR problems I
lost the syntax .. I'm going to look through my emails to see if I have it
or ask another guy that has direct access to a working model, then I can try
it out and get back to you.

If you find another working solution please let me know. I am very
interested.

Thanks.

JOe
  _____