I am using CFLOCATION to direct another FORMS request to the proper
processing template, the CFLOCATION template has been getting hit more and
more lately and Ive been noticing it popping up in my server.log showing
that it is running usually for about 10 seconds.  When I use the template it
seems to run very fast never for 10 seconds.  The template if very basic
just a few CFIF and CFLOCATION.  Is it possible that this is being logged
incorrectly because of the re-direction..?

-Adrian