>> It would be interesting to see where Forta, Liotta, and
>> the other big guns stand, would it not?
>
>Maybe, for the sake of entertainment, but what makes you suppose that
>knowledge or even mastery of CF requires high intelligence? One of the
>benefits of CF is its ease of use, after all.

I planned on this being an entertaining/fun exercise that might help illustrate our strengths and weaknesses when it comes to problem solving. After all, much of what we do is just that.

I never stated that CF required high intelligence. Hell, I think I could teach my 9 year old son to code CF like a champ! The point is, life is all about learning and expanding your mind. An IQ test can help you pinpoint strengths and weaknesses, and help you understand how your mind works. Plus it's fun competition!

To the guys that replied without taking the test, you might've missed out on learning a little something about yourselves. To the ones that *have* taken the test, you probably had a little fun doing it.   :)