From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 12:52 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Quickbooks IIF files???

I am currently building a timesheet application for my company, which is
pretty simple.  My boss wants me to save her some time by being able to
take all the data that I am collecting from the employees and import it
into Quickbooks.  I have been google-ing this for the past hour, and what I
am finding is that Quickbooks needs the import data to be in the Inuit Info
File (I think that is what it stands for), or .iif format.  Research on an
iif file seems to show that it is just another version of a csv file.  Has
anyone in here ever exported from a db to Quickbooks before?  I know how to
create a csv file, but i just want to make sure that I am headed down the
right path...

Back to my googling (and not out the window at the hotties walking by
either, though that IS more fun...)

Thanks!

Ray

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org

The information contained in this transmission (including any attached
files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the person(s) named
above. If you received this transmission in error, please delete it
from your system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended
recipient, please note that any use or dissemination of the information
contained in this transmission (including any attached files) and the
copying, printing, or retransmission of that information is strictly
prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by phone at 603.433.9559.
Thank you.
  _____