I have a bunch of oft-used CFSELECTS that show up on a bunch of different forms within my application. Thus, I wanted to put them in an "includes" directory and reference them with CFINCLUDE on my various forms.

However, wherever I place a CFINCLUDE statement within one of my forms, the submit and clear buttons no longer work. No error message, they simply do not respond. If I comment out the CFINCLUDES, the form operates normally.

Is it possible to use a CFINCLUDE within CFFORM?