Jeff,

And what was the solution prey tell - or did I miss that?

-Mark

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Jeff Small [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 3:56 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: SOLUTION: Re: Okay, go here to see what I'm talking about...(cfserver
not r unning correctly)

  > Looks like it's all fixed now. Dave must've been right. Dave, where in
  > the world did you learn that trick??? I've put it up on the DON'T ERASE
  > section of our server room whiteboard. Now, I wonder if spinning on
  > through 720 degrees or just increasing the rotational speed will make
  > the machine run better too!?!?!

  Okay, I don't actually HAVE a solution...but this is what I DO have...

  Now, it works...

  Legit.

  I mean, now, as of about 5 minutes ago...it just STARTED to work. Yes, out
  of the blue...

  I have advanced crippy troubleshooting skills apparently...I'm like, the
  Gandalf of troubleshooting. I scare the problem so badly that it just fixes
  itself....