either way... they are both *dead*
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: S. Isaac Dealey
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 6:25 PM
  Subject: WAY OT: Einstein at a Spelling Bee - was Re: Exactly *how* smart are we?

  > It would've been easier asking Bruce Lee to enter a karate
  > tournament, or asking Einstein to enter a spelling bee!

  > Sheeesh!

  Bruce maybe... iirc Einstein had lousy spelling... and wasn't real
  great with math either. I suspect Albert would have found the spelling
  bee idea silly anyway, given that he never memorized his own phone
  number because it was in the phone book.

  s. isaac dealey     954.927.5117
  new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

  add features without fixtures with
  the onTap open source framework