*  From: Chapman, Katrina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
*  Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2000 2:50 PM
*  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*  Subject: RE: Division in Cold Fusion?
*
*  Just like you did but you're using the wrong slash it should be.
*
*  <CFSET MYVAL = thisval / thatval>
*
*  BTW you also don't need #'s in set's unless the variable
*  name is in ""'s.
*
*  HTH,
*  --K
*
*  I must be looking at all the wrong stuff... but I want to
*  take 2 values and
*  divide them.
*
*  like:
*
*  <cfset myval = #thisval# \ #thatval#>
*
*  Is there a correct way to do this?
*
*  Thanks,