Morning,

Just curious, but what specifically could I put into the body of an
email to this list that would cause it not to post?

Tried a number of times to post a recent problem with less than 30 lines
of code - and it refused to go through until I removed the code and
placed it in an external file...

Code included all the stuff from
1. application.cfm (about 12 lines)
2. a login processing page that set sessions/cookies (about 15 lines)

The FAQ doesn't seem to mention anything that could be a problem...

Ideas?

--
Les Mizzell