Hi all,
I am in the process of coding a site on which users can upload files for
collaboration. I need to limit the file types that can be uploaded for
obvious security reasons, and am curious if anyone has encountered this type
of situation. I have found a way of determining this after the file is
uploaded (maybe there is a CFX??), at which point I delete it, but what I am
really interested in is which type of files I should exclude.

So far, I have figured on these:
.cfm, .asp, .vbs, .exe, .js

Also, should I be concerned about EXE is I do not permit a file type that
could execute it? (such as cfm) If I do not have anything like JRun on the
server, need I be concerned with .jsp files?

Lastly, what is a .dbm file? I have seen this MIME type on CF powered sites
before.

Thanks,

JM