  From: DURETTE, STEVEN J (AIT)
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 4:36 PM
  Subject: CFHeader in a custom tag

  Hi all,

  I have another strange one for you.  I'm writing a custom tag and I want it
  to do a cfheader.  I can do this no problem, but what I'm looking to do is
  have it so if I call the tag more than once in a page, the cfheader is only
  done on the first call.

  Any ideas how I might get it to do this?

  Thanks,
  Steve