Localy, I dont see whay not. (locally meaning the server itsself)

just make all of your cffile destinations point to the A: drive

to a clients A: drive... nope
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ciliotta, Mario
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 3:42 PM
  Subject: CFFILE Question????

  Hi,

  Is there anyway to create a file and automatically have the file download to a
  floppy in the A: drive.

  Basically I am running a CFQUERY, create the required '|' delimited fields
  thru Oracle and I want to some how loop of the output, create a file but save
  it directly to the A: drive.  I do not want the file to be created on the
  server first and then downloaded to the A: drive.

  Can this be done?

  Thanks
  Mario