Yeah, you quote any field that has either quotes or commas in it.  If
quotes are contained in a field, you need to escape them.  Real CSV
uses a backslash, Excel CSV uses another quote (like CF).  I'm not
100% sure about newlines inside fields, but I think you can leave them
there without issue.

cheers,
barneyb

--