unless the XML commands are supposed to be embedded within a WDDX
packet, you probably don't need WDDX (unless the commands return WDDX).
You should be building an XML packet in the formated by the software,
putting it into a string with toString(), and passing it via SOAP or a
CFHTTP POST or GET... then parsing the response as is appropriate.

~Simon

Simon Horwith
CTO, eTRILOGY ltd.
Member of Team Macromedia