Remember that the list removes all text that comes after a line of dashes.
You may want to repost that text you want to parse. On the other hand, your
in luck as I just finished another email parser to grab products out of an
email for entry into a DB (for mothernature.com). I should be able to help.

  _____

hi guys, heres a quick regexp question for ya.. i have this text (from an
email and need a regex that will match the product info protions:

Here's the text: (might need to expand your window to see the full format)
  _____