Where a single search doesn't work, I usually revert to finding the
start index 'start = find("<td width=1", myStr)' and then the end
index 'end = find("</td>", myStr, start) + 4' and then do a mid(myStr,
start, end) call to pull it out.  You may have to tweak that a little,
but that's the idea.

cheers,
barneyb

--