From: Phill B <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:44:28 -0500
Subject: database connections
To: CF-Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Here is the deal.

I have CFMX on my laptop with dev apps that connect to the mssql
server. I use an app that hits 3 different data sources which would
create 3 processes on the sql server.

Lets say I shut down and restart my laptop and run the app again. I
now have 6 processes running on the sql server.

In CF Admin I have maintain connections checked. If I uncheck it, will
that help or fix the problem?

Also, is there a way to time out connections on the sql server?

--