> Yes, you are correct, but the requesting IPAddress has to
> be in the
> debugging IP Addresses.  otherwise IsDebugMode returns
> false.  This
> brings up an interesting question though, if my ip is not
> in the list
> then I don't get debug information and debug mode is
> turned off, so why
> is debugging being enabled on a production machine bad?
> This is near
> the top of my page also.  I would also like to know of
> some way to
> return the query as well.  And yes, I understand I can
> rewrite all of
> queries as strings, but was really hoping to not do that
> since most of
> them are going to become stored procs pretty soon anyway.

At which point you won't get to see any of the sql by collecting it
from CF...

I wouldn't be surprised if debugging inflates execution times whether
it's used on a given request or not -- although I haven't tested it,
so I couldn't tell you for certain if that's the case. I do know that
having debugging enabled and doing nothing but displaying execution
times inflates the execution times being displayed by almost an order
of magnitude when I tested it. (Though the specific code being
executed likely varries those results quite a bit.)

s. isaac dealey   954.927.5117

new epoch : isn't it time for a change?

add features without fixtures with
the onTap open source framework