> Is there a way to concatenate 2 binary variables (that contain 2 files):
> <cffile action="" file="#ExpandPath('.')#/file2.bin" variable="file1">
> <cffile action="" file="#ExpandPath('.')#/file1.bin" variable="file2">

You'll probably want to use some Java (look at
java.io.fileInputStream) to do that since CFFILE deals mostly with
text files, especially if you want to write the results to a file.

Otherwise, maybe you can convert both files to Base64, do the
concatenation and then reconvert back to binary...

I've never done this, so I'm basing this on my understanding of the docs.

--
Marc