On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 15:58:45 -0400, Cutter (CF related)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm looking for a good book on integrating CF and Flash, specifically
> with heavy references to webservices. Anybody have any suggestions?

Flash Remoting the definitive guide from O'Reilly is about the best
book that I have come across for integrating CF and Flash. It is
written specifically for Flash Remoting, but contains a chapter on
using remoting with CF and also contains a chapter on Web Services.

--
chris johnston

www.fuzzylizard.com

"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals and
something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination, we
learned to talk."
Pink Floyd