Hi there, after a lengthy absence from the CF Community it looks like I'm back to developing CF Pages, and hence have my first question to CF-Talk in a few years probably.

I need to develop a CFX tag that will work with ColdFusion 5.0.  My C++ development is done in Visual Studio .NET 2003.  Is there any way to get the ColdFusion 5 custom tag wizard working in Visual Studio.NET 2003?  Anyone out there attempted it?  Thanks!