On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 21:44:13 +0100, Paul Vernon
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just one issue for me in that the bug using CF admin over SSL seems to have
> been re-introduced.... I mentioned it on list and I've reported it to MM but
> no response from either!

I saw Damon (from MM) respond on one list that the fix is just to copy
navserver.cfm from a 6.1 install back into the updated 6.1 install
since that's the only file affected.

Some people hit the "admin:l10n" tag error - that happens when you
have your CFIDE directory in two places and only update one instance
of it. The same problem bit a few people with Updater 3 (CFMX 6.0) and
it is addressed explicitly in the release notes.
--
Sean A Corfield -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

-- Margaret Atwood